Product managers and their teams should always get something new: knowledge, experience, professional skills. There are various free online and offline sources to increase professional skills nowadays.
The most important goal for product teams is to choose what to read and listen and purposefully absorb this info.
Hygger team in their blog has collected different sources for product managers that can really improve their professional level. Here’s the list of some of these resources, grouped by their intent:
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Make time by Jake Knapp And John Zeratsky
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen