How to Increase Your Product Results With the Help of a Daily Task Manager
What does exactly help specialists to customize their task management? One of the main sources is an appropriate task manager.
What are the most relevant examples of automated task management systems that are used by different specialists? all over the world? We’he found the answer, reading an insightful article, published on Hygger.io blog. Here’re the most important paragraphs from the article:
Task manager tools bring the real harmony and consistency into the workflow. They allow professionals to stay productive and to be confident in the timely implementation of a particular task. Task manager apps provide the following useful possibilities:
- building a high-quality daily to-do list with the indication of the approximate time of each task execution
- the prioritization of the tasks by their importance, urgency, and complexity
- the variety of approaches to work planning that allows specialists to use a task manager not only for everyday planning but also to execute some more global development of the work.
What are the types of daily task managers?
There are lots of many different types of task managers. It can be safely said there is a quite large choice for every specialist.
Here are the most prominent examples:
We typically use the term ‘system application’ to describe a certain complex of the apps connected to each other by one production company or program software.
The most famous task manager tools are considered to be the family of Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
Also, it is possible to refer to the category of system applications such a set of tools as Google: it provides the following tools for proper task management: Google Tasks, Google Keep, Google Calendar, etc.
Online task management tools
This type of task managers contains a huge number of different online apps used for different kinds of projects and business purposes. Here are some great examples:
- Hygger.io is a true task manager that allows working with many different activities. Its user-friendly interface with dashboards, roadmaps (long-term planning and goal-setting), prioritization matrix on every board, checklists and other useful things. The operation with Hygger is more simple than difficult Jira and too plain Trello app.
- Jira is a popular service that is actively used by developers, IT top managers, designers and other specialists involved in the project development process. There are many features that make the entire workflow more simple and consistent. Jira has its strong vocational bias, so it is a great tool to all technical specialists and their everyday routine.
- Teamweek is a multifunctional platform preferred by many professionals from IT, marketing, product promotion, and other industries. One of the main features of this tool is the possibility to track some mistakes and losses in the data put in the project.
- Easy Redmine is a convenient tool to operate with big and complex projects. Their specialists can execute their proper task management, work planning, resource operating, CRM system working and other necessary business processes.
Every relevant business needs special approaches to work and make up plans. What is your experience in operating with some task management tools? Do you have your favorite apps?